Vice Chancellor for Financial and Administrative Affairs
Dr. Bayaz Daraby
Dr. Bayaz Daraby has been appointed as the Vice Chancellor for Financial and Administrative Affairs since 2014.
He is an associate professor of Mathematics at the University of the Maragheh and already has been associated for Research and Technology Director at the University of Maragheh.
Description of duties:
- Conducting affairs related to the implementation salary and wage systems for staff and faculty members
- Planning and adopting necessary measures to administrate and improve the welfare condition of staff and supervising its smooth performance
- Evaluating the performance and educational feasibility studies of academic staff members
- Redeveloping and constant improvement of human resources system
- Arranging necessary measures to orient and coordinate plans for development of human resources
- Monitoring the provision and adjusting necessary directives on administrative, financial, personnel, welfare, logistics and development affairs within the framework of rules and related regulations
- Constant monitoring the administrative, financial and employment regulations and rules at the headquarters and all affiliated units
- Supervising the costs of all credits including current and developmental one in the affiliated university units
- Cooperation with other Vice Chancellors to implementation of the joint Developmental program
- Offering the necessary justification reports to the Chancellor on tasks related to sub-supervision units.
- Doing necessary actions to study and give a legal view on all agreements, protocols and agreements of the university with related persons
- Presenting advising services to all units of university in respect of assigned duties
- Planning for the creation, development and supply of skeleton spaces of university
- Planning for management and higher supervision of the infra-structural and buildings designs and development
- Doing other duties agreed by the chancellor